In case you aren't completely satisfied with your product, or something went wrong with it - you are more than welcome to return it to us, free of charge for customers in the EU!
Make sure you do this within 14 days of receiving your order (otherwise you'll use the right of renunciation) and please add a reason for your return.
Customers living outside of the EU should ship the items properly to Avenue Store, IJzerenwaag 1, 2000 Antwerp, Belgium.
Customers living inside of the EU: follow this URL to receive your return-label.
In the top right corner, you can choose your language - be it French, Dutch or English.
Attention! Not all our clients in Europe will be able to use this service. If the URL does not work for you, contact us.
To make sure your package makes it safely back to us, you can follow these steps - explaining the way this system works.
- Your post code
- Tracking code: you can find your tracking code in previously sent mails concerning this order, or on the label that's stickered to your order.
- Your own details. Name, adress, etc.
- Here you've got to choose where you're going to drop off the package, in a post office near you.
Select the one closest by.
- Confirm that everything is filled in correctly.
- Print the label, and make sure you put this on top of the old label(s) that we used to get the package to you. If the old label is still visible, it will just be sent back to you - so this is an important step: you have to make sure that your new label is the only one visible on the retour-box.
We'll contact you as soon as we receive your return, after this you'll either receive a refund or a new tracking code for the replacement product.