We ship using Bpost, we provide tracking codes for every order.
After you've completed your order you'll receive an e-mail with all the information you'll need to follow your parcel on www.bpost.be/track.
You didn't receive an e-mail? Check your spamfolder. Nothing there? Send us an e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org, we'll probably be able to help you out.
Returns are perfectly possible. Make sure you do this within 14 days of receiving your order (otherwise you'll use the right of renunciation) and don't forget to add a reason for your return.
In the top right corner, you can choose your language, be it French, Dutch or English.
To make sure your package makes it safely back to us, you can follow these steps - explaining the way this system works.
- Your post code
- Tracking code: you can find your tracking code in previously sent mails concerning this order, or on the label that's stickered to your order.
- Your own details. Name, adress, etc.
- Here you've got to choose where you're going to drop off the package, in a post office near you.
Select the one closest by.
- Confirm that everything is filled in correctly.
- Print the label, and make sure you put this on top of the old label(s) that we used to get the package to you. If the old label is still visible, it will just be sent back to you - so this is an important step: you have to make sure that your new label is the only one visible on the retour-box.
We'll contact you as soon as we receive your return, after this you'll either receive a refund or a new tracking code for the replacement product.